Operationalize CCPA Compliance
Companies are confronted with a new and urgent challenge: how to comply with California’s brand new privacy regulation and provide greater control and transparency to customers over their personal data. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) offers consumers the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information, the right to access their personal information, and the right to delete their personal information.
It is estimated that more than half a million businesses in the United States will need to provide these rights to California consumers. With the bill going live in January 2020, and enforcement starting in July 2020, the impetus for updating or creating a privacy compliance program should be at the top of major corporate IT initiatives for 2019 and beyond.
Download our CCPA white paper to learn how you can prepare for, and maintain compliance with CCPA.
- Penalties - Proposed fines of the CCPA
- Which organizations must comply with CCPA?
- Where to Start? / Plan of Attack
- Communicating with your Customers
- Preparing for CCPA – The 5 W’s and H of Preparation
- Privacy Compliance Project Plan – Suggested Milestones
- CCPA Compliance Solution Checklist