Rising consumer expectations and empowered mindsets are creating a new landscape of risk for privacy professionals
The time to comply with CCPA mandates is now. Some organizations are taking a “wait and see” approach, thinking there is still plenty of time to get started. After all, CCPA fines and penalties aren’t enforceable until July. But most agree that CCPA is here to stay and any anticipated amendments aren’t going to take any teeth away.
Download our Top 5 Survival Tips Learned from GDPR guide to learn how the GDPR has impacted organizations and how you can strengthen your privacy program to survive the rigors of CCPA.
Key Business Impacts and Survival Tips:
- Manual Subject Access Request Tasks Drains Privacy Staff Productivity
- Breadth, Volume and Depth of Data Required to Fulfill a DSAR is Overwhelming & Prone to Human Error
- All Eyes will be on your Privacy Program – Most of the Attention will be Unwanted & Confusing
- Third Party DSAR Requests Complicates Identify Verification
- Longer Sales Cycles, Missed Numbers & More Assessments